|Other Actor||Alexander Kambolis (Child)|
|Profession|| Ha'la'tha Enforcer|
|Family|| Larry, husband|
Joseph Adama, brother
William Adama Sr., father
Isabelle Adama, mother
William Adama, nephew
Tamara Adama, niece
Shannon Adama, sister-in-law
Young Bill Adama, nephew
Sam Adama (Samuel) is an enforcer with the Tauron crime syndicate, Ha'la'tha. He is a family man - loyal and devoted to his husband, his brother Joseph and his family. The most important things to him are family, his Tauron heritage and the Ha'la'tha.
When he was a child, his parents were killed in the Tauron Civil War. Afterwards he and his brother, Joseph (Yoseef), immigrated to Caprica. ("Dirteaters") He is very proud of his Tauron heritage, often scorning his brother for being too Caprican.
He and Larry are devoted uncles to their nephew, William Adama (Willie). Willie asks them why they do not have children, and why they do not adopt an orphan like his father and Sam were. Sam says it is because of the dangerous nature of his job as Ha'la'tha enforcer ("Reins of a Waterfall")
Mars is the most important God in their home because of Sam's Tauron heritage. Larry tells Willie that the Mars idol at their home is three times the size of the others because he married a "tough guy". ("Reins of a Waterfall")
- Assassinated Caprica's Minister of Defense Val Chambers. ("Pilot")
- Vandalized a shop, causing him to be placed temporarily in police custody, along with William Adama. ("Rebirth")
- Assaulted Daniel Graystone. ("Reins of a Waterfall")
- Briefly kidnapped Amanda Graystone. ("Gravedancing")
- His rap sheet lists multiple arrests ranging from misdemeanors, petty theft, gambling, assault, battery and extortion. ("Dirteaters")
Behind the ScenesEdit
- In the world of the Twelve Colonies, homosexuality is not an issue. The Caprica mythos is primarily based on Ancient Greek civilization in which homosexuality was accepted as normal. Therefore, Sam Adama's sexuality is never questioned or stigmatized. It is a normal part of the fabric of society. See also Sexuality.
- The car Sam drives while posing as a driver has a bobble-head bull (Taurus) on the dashboard. ("Gravedancing")
See also: Wagner, Curt. "Exclusive: Caprica Producer Jane Espenson Explains Sam Adama's Tattoos." Show Patrol, February 2010. Retrieved via a published note on the Facebook group, Caprica, 17 February 2010. Retrieved for this Fandom Wiki on January 29, 2018.